Since the launch of Sovereign Home Improvements in 2016, we have been fortunate to work on some exciting building projects.
In addition, we have had the pleasure of working with some talented Architects and Designers.
However, in 2019 we decided it was time to bring some of this planning and design talent in-house.
Specialising in producing technical drawings for residential conversions, extensions, conservatories and orangeries, Sovereign Planning & Design officially launched on 1oth August.
Sovereign Planning & Design – Our Services include:
- FREE initial consultation with one of the Team to discuss your exact requirements
- Site survey – This is a measured survey of your property carried out on a date that suits you following the initial consultation*
- Full design drawing package at a set price
- Design packages include Planning permission submission admin fee (Local Authority fee paid separately by a client).
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) generated floor plans, elevations & sections of the existing building and one proposal.
- Detailed building regulation drawings can be provided (if necessary) however, not all projects require this service**
*This survey enables Sian to go back to the office and create accurate CAD drawings of your existing property, along with a separate drawing that will show your proposal to scale. More than one proposal can be produced upon request
** We will advise you of this during the design stage.
We ensure our clients are stress-free throughout their project and guarantee you have just ONE main point of call throughout the planning & design stage.
We will liaise with the relevant authorities so that you don’t have to, and keep you up to date with your project as and when we do so.
Fill out the Contact Form below…