INTEREST-FREE CREDIT NOW AVAILABLE!
It’s never been easier to pay for your windows, doors, and conservatory upgrades with Sovereign Home Improvements Limited…
Looking to spread the cost of your new windows & doors, we can help!
- We offer finance to cover the cost of your installation of windows, doors, and conservatories
- You don’t need a deposit and for added peace of mind, all of our products come with a warranty as standard
- Take advantage of our 0% Interest rate, what we have to offer, and give yourself one less thing to worry about
- Spread the cost of your project with no hidden charges and no early repayment fees
- Sovereign Home Improvements offer 0%* APR on a range of products
|Amount of Credit||£2500||Amount of Credit||£2000|
|Representative Rate||0%* APR||Representative Rate||9.9% APR|
|Duration||36 Months||Duration||24 Months|
|Monthly Payments||£69.44||Monthly Payments||£91.80|
|Interest Rate (fixed)||0%||Interest Rate (fixed)||9.9%|
|Total Amount repayable||£2500||Total Amount repayable||£2203.20|
- Sovereign Home Improvements Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and works exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Ltd who acts as the lender.
- Credit subject to status, terms, and conditions apply.
- Creation Consumer Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 311518).
- Registered in Northern Ireland, Registration No. N1032565.
- Registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT
Complaints Procedures in line with the Financial Ombudsman Service
- We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman.
- The company undertakes to pay promptly any fees levied by the Ombudsman
How Long You Have to Complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date the final response letter.
- If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Call 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
For further information or if you need an estimate, please contact us…
CALL US TODAY on 0800 1777 771
*0% APR is available on selected windows and doors
All loan applications are credit scored by the lender we use – in this case Creation Consumer Finance Ltd in Belfast. This means the company will check and calculate your data via a registered credit reference agency. At the same time, they will also assess the information that you have outlined for them. Provided your application has a credit scoring high enough to tick the lender’s minimum acceptance threshold then your loan should go through.
At Sovereign Home Improvements we offer 0% finance on the installation of all our windows, doors and conservatory replacements to each and every prospective customer. You will also find that a large selection of windows and doors that we provide also come with 0% APR. It means you can have a new door, conservatory or window replacement when you want and need it most – rather than having to wait years. And indeed, with the energy efficiency of our windows and doors, you will end up saving money over the years on your utility bills. Our credit is, of course, subject to status, while terms and conditions also apply.
Our interest rate is 0%. This means you can enjoy the pleasure of new windows, doors NOW without having to save up for years or pay hundreds of additional pounds in interest charges. We enjoy enhancing our customer’s homes and love seeing their delight from their new windows, doors or extensions. So why wait? Our typical credit loan would be £3000 with 120 months (10 years) payments of £25. This includes free interest and no 0% APR. Alternatively you could take out a loan of £2000 over 24 months, with 9.9% APR, 0% interest. You would pay £91.80 per month, resulting in a total cost of £2203.20.
Yes! Here at Sovereign Home Improvements we are happy to offer interest-free credit options to all our customers. This is available for windows, doors and all products come with lengthy warranties so you don’t have to worry there either. Many of our windows and doors also come with a 0% APR rate. Our role for customers is as a credit broker (rather than a lender). The lender we use is Belfast-based Creation Consumer Finance Ltd and which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 311518). This means that should the company go under your money is protected.
You can access from as little as 36 months up to 10 years of credit from our Sovereign Home Improvements finance packages. And that’s at 0% interest. On some of our windows and doors there is even 0% APR. Spreading the cost of buying new windows and doors – at the end of your payment plan you should have added thousands of pounds onto the value of your home in real terms. Apply for credit with ourselves and you will find no hidden costs either. Your initial bill is all you will ever pay.