Customer Complaints

TrustedTrader Which - Sovereign Home Windows & Doors, Essex.pngSovereign Home Improvements & Which? Trusted Trader…

We always endeavor to provide the best service and products for our customers.

However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.

To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our customer complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.

As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.

In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.

Our Customer Complaints Procedure

Call us on: 0800 1777 771

Or write to us: at Systems House, Horndon Industrial Park, 24 Station Road, West Horndon, Brentwood, CM13 3XL
(please request proof of receipt if posting)

Or email us:


Our Customer Complaints – Additional Info

We aim to respond within days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.

Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution.

In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to refer your complaint to them.

If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.


Complaints Procedures in line with the Financial Ombudsman Service

  • We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman.
  • The company undertakes to pay promptly any fees levied by the Ombudsman


How Long You Have to Complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service

  • You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date the final response letter.
  • If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances


The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR