Adding a conservatory to your home not only gives you more living space to enjoy, but it can also add value to your property – up to 7%, according to TV property guru, Phil Spencer.
With sunnier days approaching, it’s the perfect time to think about investing in a conservatory to enjoy with friends and family.
Buying a conservatory is now easier than ever, with 0% interest and for some of our windows and doors, there is even 0% APR.
Sovereign Home Improvements offer credit on these terms between 36 months and 10 years with no early repayment fees.
Alternatively, take up a short-term loan with 0% interest and minimal APR.
|Amount of Credit||£3000||£2500||£2000|
|Representative Rate||0%*APR||0%* APR||9.9% APR|
|Duration||120 Months||36 Months||24 Months|
|Interest Rate (fixed)||0%||0%||9.9%|
|Total Amount repayable||£3000||£2500||£2203.20|
Why buy a conservatory on finance?
- 0% deposit – you won’t need to make a dent in your savings to add value to your home.
- Budget friendly– you’ll know exactly how much is coming out of your bank every month.
- On your terms– we’ll work together to make the best repayment plan to suit you.
- Rewarded – there are no hidden charges if you pay off your loan earlier than planned.
- Safe – your home won’t be used as collateral against the loan.
- Convenience – apply for your loan from the comfort of your own home.
- Fast– there’s no long wait for a decision on your loan approval.
- Peace of mind– your loan is protected by law under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
Why invest in a conservatory?
If the idea of adding value to your home didn’t sell you on buying a conservatory and you’re still on the fence about whether or not to contact us, here are a few ideas of how a conservatory could improve your living space:
- Guest bedroom: with the right heating and window coverings to ensure your guests get a restful night’s sleep, a conservatory can add an extra bedroom to your property.
- Dining room: you can soon invite your family and friends over to sample your lockdown-learned cookery skills in a new conservatory dining room.
- Games room: for kids and big kids alike – it is an ideal space for a playroom or a pool table.
- Living room: a conservatory can provide a restful and peaceful environment with open views over your garden so you can enjoy nature, even in inclement weather.
- Home office: it could be an excellent workspace away from the hubbub of home life.
- Greenhouse: conservatories can offer excellent growing conditions for your house plants and provide the ideal conditions for an indoor green space.
How to buy a conservatory with Sovereign Home Improvements?
Once you’ve chosen your ideal conservatory, call us on 0800 1777 771 to arrange a home design survey.
After the initial appointment, we can confirm the price, installation start date and schedule of works.
We will then arrange a payment plan* with our lender Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
*Payment plans are available on all applicable products, but loans are subject to approval by our lender Creation Consumer Finance Ltd and are based on finance suitability.